SUMMARY OF POSITION:
The Operations Assistant oversees all aspects of general office and building operation for the companies 9,000 sq ft office building. This position will also act as office receptionist and will report to the Manager, Finance and Operations.
- Oversee all aspects of vendor relations to ensure that all components of the building and office are running smoothly and that staff expectations and needs are met. These aspects include, but are not limited to, building maintenance (air conditioning, plumbing, landscaping, etc.), ordering kitchen and office supplies and managing the inventory of these items, overseeing all aspects of ingoing and outgoing mail and deliveries and other ancillary items related to the building and office that may arise.
- Oversee all aspects of the Academy’s Information and Technology Systems, being the liaison with an offsite vendor to manage all system processes, including continuous backups, cloud migration and maintenance.
- Assist Finance Department with data entry, filing, audit preparation and any other projects that may arise.
- Assist the Manager, Finance and Operations with all ACM Staff hotel accommodations and local ground transportation when needed for general business as well as board meetings.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Some travel will be required.
- High School Diploma or GED; A bachelor's degree may be required.
- At least 1 – 3 years work experience.
- A self starter and team player but can also work independently
- Service oriented
- Strong organizational, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong ability to analyze a situation and implement a solution.
- Strong knowledge of Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint required.
- Knowledge of SharePoint a plus.
Please submit your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
2019 ACM INTERNSHIPS
We are no longer accepting applications for 2019 internships.