COORDINATOR, STRATEGIC PARTNERSHIPS
SUMMARY OF POSITION:
The Strategic Partnerships Coordinator provides support to the Director of Strategic Partnerships of Academy of Country Music (ACM). The Strategic Partnerships Coordinator is responsible for supporting the ACM Strategic Partnerships team with various duties related to activating partnerships and will help coordinate ACM Awards partnership events. Position is based in Encino, California.
- Coordinate internal communication between Partnership team, other ACM departments and outside 3rd parties
- Create standard and customized proposals and recap decks for ACM partners and prospects
- Create and maintain tracking documents for recaps for all ACM partners
- Provide administrative support for Supervisor including ordering supplies and materials, assisting with general office administration and other clerical support
- Handle internal paperwork, accounting, expenses, and special projects as directed by Supervisor
- Gain and share understanding of ACM partner’s organization, strategies, and decision-making structures in order to expand relationships
- Assist in communication and implementation strategies for new partnerships
- Assist Supervisor review, edit, and submit all partnership assets in a timely manner to meet all deadlines
- Perform other duties as assigned
- A bachelor's degree is required.
- 2-4 years' Strategic Partnerships experience
- Proven relationship management and collaboration skills are essential
- Expert with Microsoft Office Products (Word, Excel, and Outlook) and ability to learn business related computer systems
- Excellent communication skills, including writing and proof-reading skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills both in person and via phone & email
- Maintains professional disposition
- Highly organized, detail-oriented, flexible and adaptable
- Must be a self-motivated and results oriented person, able to lead projects and interact with multiple departments
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality when working with sensitive employee and business data
- Strong team player
Please submit your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
2019 ACM INTERNSHIPS
We are no longer accepting applications for 2019 internships.