ASSISTANT, CREATIVE & CONTENT PRODUCTION
SUMMARY OF POSITION:
The Assistant, Creative & Content Production, assists the Creative & Content Production team in all needs, with special attention to administrative and support duties, proofreading ACM assets and printed projects, and other duties as assigned. The job is based at the Academy’s headquarters in Encino, Calif. and reports to the Senior Vice President, Creative & Content Production.
- Oversees administrative tasks for Creative & Content Production department, including answering phones, scheduling meetings, handling shipping and copying needs, general filing, expenses, trafficking invoices, etc.
- Assists in intern supervision and training.
- Works with department coordinator to proofread and give notes for copy for ACM Tempo, ACM A-List e-blasts, social media assets and video content.
- Fulfills photo requests for press and/or as needed, pulling photos from ACM photo database for use in ACM Tempo, social assets and other needs, as assigned.
- Supports not only department head, but also all Creative team members as needed, taking on administrative tasks and freeing up the team to focus more on creative endeavors.
- For events like ACM Awards, ACM Honors, etc., serves as a production assistant or other pertinent role as assigned on-site, including supporting ACM videographers, field producers and freelancers
- Perform other Creative Dept. duties as assigned.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office & Outlook
- Strong proofreading skills a must
- Knowledge of country music a plus
- Proactive in seeking out additional projects and supporting needs of multiple people, simultaneously
- Strong copyediting skills and attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills
Please submit you resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
2020 ACM INTERNSHIPS
Internship applications are now closed.