CURRENT JOB OPENINGS
Summary of Position:
The Manager, Marketing position supports in all Academy and ACM Lifting Lives promotions and marketing initiatives. This role creates and manages marketing activities and will be responsible for evaluating and creating programs that help meet and exceed attendance and ticket revenue goals for Academy events, while supporting execution of all marketing plans, strategies and tactics to increase tune in to the ACM Awards and positive branding and awareness of the Academy and its major endeavors throughout the year. The job is based at the Academy’s headquarters in Encino, CA.
- Support all aspects of Academy marketing including, but not limited to, administration for all marketing staff/vendors and campaigns, trafficking of all marketing materials, delivery of social media/marketing collateral to Academy partners, marketing event promotions management (with emphasis on ticket marketing, ticket promotions and partnerships that help increase ticket sales and maximize brand awareness & Awards tune in).
- Create and implement marketing and advertising plans and strategies across digital, social, radio, print, television, and other platforms, including tracking KPI and reporting/analysis.
- Manage all digital marketing and advertising (including social media).
- Develop ticket sales marketing plans and track goals, to optimize reach.
- Coordinate with Marketing Dept colleagues on promotional scheduling and coverage with social media team, providing approved assets, timeline and advertising needs.
- Maintain awareness of industry trends and relevant executive moves. Work to builds and maintain strong relationships with industry and media, marketing peers on behalf of the Academy.
- Develop and implement significant promotional elements within markets to drive awareness of Academy initiatives, including TV tune-in, relevant regional events, etc.
- Liaise with Marketing other relevant committees, as assigned.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- A bachelor’s degree in marketing or related field is preferred.
- Proven work experience within digital, marketing, tour promotions, or relevant field for 3+ years. Proven track record in successful campaigns and promotional partnerships that have directly impacted and increased ticket sales, audience growth and brand awareness.
- Strong understanding of targeted demographic reach and consideration of approach to desired audiences.
- Proficient experience in Microsoft Office, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Strong organizational, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good instincts, confidence and learning orientation is required.
- Flexibility, attention to detail and and focus/drive to execute on deadline.
Interested parties, please send resumes to: email@example.com
2018 ACM INTERNSHIPS
We are no longer accepting applications for the 2018 Internship Program.