ACADEMY OF COUNTRY MUSIC AND ACM LIFTING LIVES ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT
SUMMARY OF POSITION:
The Administrative Assistant provides administrative support to the Executive Director (ED) of ACM Lifting Lives (ACM LL) and the Senior Manager of Strategic Partnerships of Academy of Country Music (ACM) and administrative team as needed. This includes front line servicing of staff, vendors, and partners.
- Provide administrative support to the Executive Director and Sr. Manager and administrative team as needed.
- Manage and submit all T&E expenses and travel arrangements for the ED and Sr. Manager.
- Maintains calendar, schedules appointments and meeting for the ED and Sr. Manager.
- Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
- Answer, assist and direct all phone calls for the ED and Sr. Manager.
- Provides historical reference by developing and utilizing filing and retrieval systems; recording meeting discussions.
- Prepare drafts of sponsorship decks for both ACM LL and ACM properties.
- Responsible for record keeping of Lifting Lives and sponsorship contracts.
- Preparing and editing correspondence, reports and charts related to board meetings, Lifting Lives events and sponsorships.
- Managing projects and conducting research.
- Coordinate ACM Make A Wish Experience and liaison for VIP ACM Donor guests.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- A bachelor’s degree is required.
- 3-5 years' administrative experience.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Products (Word, Excel, and Outlook) and ability to learn business related computer systems.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Maintains professional disposition.
- Highly organized and able to quickly access records and information.
- Ability to work on multiple and competing priorities and meet tight deadlines.
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality when working with sensitive employee and business data.
- Administrative experience in entertainment field highly preferred.
Please submit your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
2019 ACM INTERNSHIPS
We are no longer accepting applications for 2019 internships.