COORDINATOR, CREATIVE & CONTENT
SUMMARY OF POSITION:
The Coordinator, Creative & Content helps manage the creation, dissemination and implementation of in-house Academy creative initiatives, including print, online and video assets. Reports to the Senior Vice President, Creative & Content.
- Day-to-day management and updating of the Academy’s website properties (acmcountry.com, acmliftinglives.org, partyforacause.com, etc.)
- Scheduling and drafting ACM A-List e-blasts, while maintaining the A-List email list.
- Managing creation and distribution of social media assets, as well as other ACM content across print, digital and social platforms.
- Updating the Academy’s photo database.
- Acting as backup field producer on Academy video shoots as needed.
- Writing/editing copy and selecting photos for ACM Tempo and other Academy publications as assigned. Coordinating ad reservations with record labels for ACM Tempo.
- Proofing of Academy creative assets.
- Coordinating Academy merchandise creation and distribution.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- A bachelor's degree is required.
- Strong writing skills a must.
- Must be able to work on deadline.
- Must thrive in a fast-paced awards show environment and be able to handle a variety of shoots, including in-studio interviews, field shoots, red carpets, press rooms, etc.
- Experience with Adobe Photoshop.
- Knowledge of country music and country music artists.
- Strong organizational, communication and interpersonal skills.
Please submit your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
2019 ACM INTERNSHIPS
We are no longer accepting applications for 2019 internships.