Entry into this year's ACM Party For A Cause® Festival will be by WRISTBAND equipped with RFID technology. No paper tickets will be issued.
Wristband packages will be shipped from our vendor, Front Gate Tickets, in early March. Packages will be delivered to the billing address you provided at the time of purchase. Once your wristband is shipped, you will be sent a shipment confirmation email which will contain a tracking number for your wristband.
Details about MANDATORY WRISTBAND ACTIVATION and ACM CASHLESS will be provided in your wristband package.
Note: Tickets purchased on March 19th or later will not be shipped. They can be picked up at the Las Vegas Festival Grounds Box Office/Will Call beginning March 31st. See below for hours of operation.
For questions about your original ticket purchase, please contact our ticket partner, MGM Ticketing at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click the ACTIVATE WRISTBAND button below to activate your wristband. Wristband activation is MANDATORY. Taking this simple action will secure your investment and make sure that the unique ID associated with your wristband is tied to the right person. In the event you encounter any issues as you enter or exit the festival grounds, we’ll be able to assist you quickly.
REGISTER FOR ACM CASHLESS BY MARCH 25TH TO BE ENTERED FOR A CHANCE TO WIN AN ACM MERCHANDISE PACKAGE!
This year, ACM Party For A Cause® Festival is going CASHLESS for a Cause! Purchase beverages, food, select merchandise and more with the quick tap of your wristband using the new ACM Cashless program! A portion of all festival proceeds benefits various military organizations. To learn more about THE CAUSE, click here.
- ACTIVATE & REGISTER your wristband HERE. When you activate, you will also link your credit card to your wristband and set a required PIN for security.
- Next ORDER at any food booth or bar location (and select merchandise vendors) at the festival, and let them know you are paying with your wristband.
- Then TAP your wristband, enter your PIN, and GO!
HOW DOES ACM CASHLESS WORK?
- YES! It works in conjunction with your credit card so it carries all the same security procedures and protection. You will also set a PIN during registration (like a debit card), so no one else will be able to use your wristband or your ACM Cashless account without your PIN.
- Credit card and cash will be accepted at ACM Party For A Cause® Festival as well.
- For any questions regarding your wristband activation, please email: email@example.com for assistance.
IS ACM CASHLESS SECURE?
- DO NOT put your wristband on until you arrive at the festival.
- Handle your wristband carefully to assure you don’t pull it closed before you put it on.
- Prior to entering the festival, place the wristband on your RIGHT wrist.
- Pull the tail through the plastic case until only one finger can fit between the band and your wrist. Tug on the band slightly to assure it is fastened and cannot slide off your wrist.
- Treat your wristband like cash! Lost, stolen, tampered with, and/or confiscated wristbands cannot be replaced.
- At the festival gates, scan your wristband and wait for security to wave you through the gate.
- Do not remove your wristband until you leave the festival grounds for the final time.
- All sales are FINAL – no refunds and no exchanges.
- Wristbands MUST be worn securely on your RIGHT wrist and cannot be slipped on and off.
- Wristbands must be scanned upon exit at the gate in order to re-enter that same day.
- Do NOT remove between days, stretch or tamper with your wristband in any way or you will not be allowed entry.
- If your wristband is removed by Festival security/event staff for any reason, it WILL NOT be replaced.
- All festival guests must pass through security and are subject to bag inspection. Prohibited items will be confiscated by event staff.
Tickets purchased on March 19th or later will not be shipped. They can be picked up at the Las Vegas Festival Grounds Box Office/Will Call beginning March 31st. See below for hours of operation.
The Will Call / Box Office will be located at the Frontier Entrance / Gate 1. Click HERE for the Will Call / Box Office location. Computer kiosks will be available at the festival entrance to activate your wristband prior to entering the festival. Wristband activation will also be available via our mobile app!
Festival Box Office / Will Call Hours of Operation
Check out our FAQs page HERE!