The Academy of Country Music added the ACM Party for a Cause Festival, a 2-day outdoor music festival that was held during The Week Vegas Goes Country® that lead up to the 48th ANNUAL ACADEMY OF COUNTRY MUSIC AWARDS on April 7, 2013. The ACM Party for a Cause Festival featured a line-up of performances by country’s top hit makers and some of this year’s ACM Award nominees, all in the name of raising awareness and funds for a variety of charities. Donations on behalf of Big Machine Label Group, General Mills and ACM Lifting Lives® were made to the charities represented during this celebratory weekend for fans.
Friday’s line-up was sponsored by Outnumber Hunger, an initiative from General Mills, Big Machine Label Group and Feeding America. In its second year, Outnumber Hunger is a program that helps fight hunger in local communities by helping Feeding America secure meals for its network of local food banks. Concert attendees had the opportunity to help secure meals for Feed America through special on-site activities. Saturday was be hosted by Kix Brooks and included a presentation of charitable donations to the military-inspired non-profit organizations Wounded Warrior Project®, Folds of Honor and Nellis Air Force Base Youth Education Programs.
Friday, April 5
ACM EXPO 10 AM – 10 PM
FESTIVAL 3 PM – 9 PM (gates open at 2 PM)
3:00PM - Greg Bates
3:50PM - Cassadee Pope
4:40PM - Florida Georgia Line
5:55PM - Justin Moore
7:10PM - Brantley Gilbert
8:25PM - The Band Perry
Saturday, April 6
ACM EXPO 10 AM – 10 PM
FESTIVAL 12 PM – 9 PM (gates open at 11 AM)
12:00PM - Dustin Lynch
1:05PM - Love and Theft
2:10PM - Kix Brooks
3:15PM - Lee Brice
4:00PM - Intermission
4:45PM - Hunter Hayes
6:15PM - Eli Young Band
7:45PM - Dierks Bentley
Sunday, April 7
ACM EXPO 10 AM – 4 PM
- General admission standing with limited seating available. Low chairs and blankets allowed.
- No Refunds or Exchanges.
- Doors open one hour before first performance.
- Rain or Shine.
- Line up and set times subject to change.
- Everyone subject to search upon arrival.
- All ages welcome. Suggested 12 years of age and over.
- Parking is free at The Orleans Hotel & Casino.
- Must be 21 years of age or older to consume alcohol.
- Anyone under the age of 21 caught with alcohol or under the influence of alcohol will be removed from THE ACM EXPERIENCE and turned over to security. NO REFUNDS GIVEN.
- Drink Tickets will be required to purchase all alcohol. Drink Ticket Booths will be available for ticket purchase. Valid form of I.D. will be required.
- No alcohol will be allowed outside THE ACM EXPERIENCE area.
- No purchasing drinks for anyone under the age of 21. You will be removed from THE ACM EXPERIENCE without a refund and subject to an arrest.
- Audio Recording Devices
- Alcohol/Illegal Substances/Paraphernalia
- Balloons, Balls, Beach Balls, Frisbees
- Bota Bags
- Chains/Chain wallets
- Glass Bottles
- Laser Pointers
- Pepper Spray
- Pets/Animals (trained service dogs ok)
- Professional Cameras
- Scooters/Personal Motorized Vehicles
- Spray Paint
- Video Cameras
- Water Bottles (opened)
- Weapons of any kind
- Beach Towels
- Cell Phones
- Digital Camera (non-professional)
- Disposable Camera (non-professional)
- Fanny Packs
- Film Cameras (non-professional)
- Folding Chairs (low, no bags)
- Purse/Backpack (small)
- Rain Poncho
- Strollers (for infant/toddler)
- Trained Service Dogs
- Umbrellas (small, without points)
- Water Bottles (sealed, plastic)