#ACMawards50 ACM® ANNOUNCES FAN ENGAGEMENT INTIATIVES LEADING UP TO THE 50th ACM AWARDS®
ACADEMY OF COUNTRY MUSIC® ANNOUNCES
FAN ENGAGEMENT INTIATIVES LEADING UP TO THE
50th ACADEMY OF COUNTRY MUSIC AWARDS®
BOOMiO, ACM Backstage, ACM Awards App and more!
Encino, CA (April 16, 2015) – The Academy of Country Music® is revealing fan engagement initiatives for the 50th Academy of Country Music Awards®. Fans will have multiple ways to interact and participate in the events leading up to and throughout the broadcast of the ACM Awards, co-hosted by Blake Shelton and Luke Bryan, from AT&T Stadium in Arlington, Texas on Sunday, April 19, 2015 at 8:00 PM - 11:30PM ET/delayed PT on the CBS Television Network. Music fans are encouraged to check out the following interactive elements to participate in the ACM Awards:
- Fan Voting for Entertainer of the Year and ACM New Artist of the Year – Fans have the power to choose the Academy of Country Music's Entertainer of the Year and ACM New Artist of the Year Presented by Kohl’s, by logging on to www.VoteACM.com. Fans are allowed to vote once per day and can cast their vote for ACM New Artist of the Year through the start of the live broadcast and Entertainer of the Year into the third hour of the show.
- ACM Awards on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and More: Fans can follow the ACM on Twitter and Instagram (@ACMawards), on Facebook (www.facebook.com/AcademyofCountryMusic) and YouTube (www.YouTube.com/acmcountry) for behind-the-scenes photos and video interviews from rehearsals, red carpet arrivals and all of the events throughout the weekend. Fans are encouraged to join the conversation using the official hashtag of the ACM Awards, #ACMawards50.
- ACM on Music on Facebook: The Academy of Country Music is taking over Facebook’s official Music on Facebook page on Sunday, April 19th to celebrate the 50th anniversary of the Academy of Country Music Awards.
- ACMawards.com: Fans can visit www.ACMawards.com for real time editorial coverage throughout the course of the ACM Awards recapping memorable show moments and highlighting fashion, performances and social activity.
- ACM Awards App: Fans can download the official app of the 50th Academy of Country Music Awards now at the iTunes Store and Google Play Store. The app features custom schedules, maps, social media integration, ACM Backstage, fan voting and more!
- ACM Backstage: The 50th Academy of Country Music Awards are offering viewers a VIP backstage pass with insider access to the night from a variety of live cameras around the stadium. ACM Backstage can be found on the 50th ACM Awards app which iPhone users can download HERE and Android users can download on Google Play HERE. For more information, visit www.ACMBackstage.com
- BOOMiO: BOOMiO is the preferred social music sharing app of the 50th Academy of Country Music Awards. The ACM Awards will have a verified BOOMiO account (@ACMawards) to share music from nominees, performers and presenters within the BOOMiO platform and will use the social fan out tool to share to the official ACM Twitter and Facebook pages. For more information, visit www.BOOMiO.com
- CBS Social Media Correspondents: Fans can also experience some of the action leading up to the telecast by following CBS.com’s ACM Award’s Social Media Reporter, “2 BROKE GIRLS” star Beth Behrs, on CBS.com and Twitter (@BethBehrs) as she provides behind-the-scenes coverage of the ACM Awards.