The Academy seeks an experienced, process-driven, results-oriented leader to further our mission to celebrate, honor and nurture country music and the people who create, promote, distribute, love and enjoy this uniquely American art form.
Position Title: CEO
Reports To: Board Officers, Executive Committee, Board of Directors.
Reporting to This Position: ACM staff department heads.
Key Results Areas
- Two televised shows and network relationship.
- Lifting Lives and related charitable endeavors.
- Operating structures and processes.
- Negotiate next network contract with guidance and approval of Executive Committee and Board.
- Manage and strengthen relationship with producer of and network of Academy's televised properties with guidance of Executive Committee.
- Manage and develop Academy sanctioned events and activities.
- Provide funding and administrative support for Lifting Lives and related charitable activities.
- Collaborate with EC in developing long-term vision and strategic plan.
Experience, Knowledge & Qualifications
- Experience in an executive or senior management role in the media/entertainment industry.
- Background in event marketing and management.
- Proven track record of sound organizational performance.
- Effective communication skills across multiple media and varied audiences.
- Experience in establishing and executing long-term vision and strategic plan.
Working Environment & Conditions
ACM's Encino, Calif.-based offices are typical for an office environment. Position also requires frequent overnight travel, particularly to Nashville and Las Vegas/event sites.
To apply for this position, send your resume, two references and any additional material to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have additional questions, please send an e-mail to email@example.com.
All submissions and questions shall be kept confidential. No references will be contacted without prior authorization.