ACM EXPO Presented by Roper
Part of the free, open-to-all ACM EXPERIENCE is the ultimate country marketplace, the ACM EXPO Presented by Roper, which will encompass more than 200,000 square feet of shopping, interactive booths, gaming, dining and more. Unique vendors from all over the nation will offer a variety of apparel and accessories including customized jewelry, western wear, original art, homemade crafts and much more.
Additional events and activities at the ACM EXPO Presented by Roper, include:
· Exclusive Genetics Bucking Bull Arena where fans can come see the future bull stars of tomorrow compete as yearling bulls in the EG Bucking Bull Champion’s Tour for over $25,000 in prize money.
· Coors Light Beer Garden where attendees can take a photo with the Coors Light “Official Beer of NASCAR” show car and relax with a cold one while watching many of the big screen TVs.
· ACM and ACM Lifting Lives® booth will offer a chance to win tickets to attend the ACM Awards on Sunday! Also, check out the ACM trophies up close, see what’s new at the ACM, purchase merchandise, become a member of the ACM A-list and win prizes.
· CMT booth which brings “Dog and Beth: On the Hunt” to Las Vegas for fans to get a chance to meet America’s favorite bounty hunting team, get photos with friends and join the Dog Pack for access to exclusive extras and a chance to win awesome prizes.
· Great American Country (GAC) booth where guests can win a Kenny Chesney-signed guitar, get a sneak peek at GAC’s newest season of the hit show “Farm Kings,” highlights from ACM Red Carpet broadcasts and more. Get a custom photo with GAC show hosts that can be shared from your smart phone. Additionally, meet GAC personalities Suzanne Alexander, Storme Warren and Nan Kelly, who will be at the booth throughout the event to take photos and sign autographs.
· The Roper Booth will feature appearances and autograph signings by Cowboy Troy, Dustin Lynch and Joe Nichols.
· The Kid Zone features activities, jump houses, obstacle courses and an Extreme Bungee Jump.
· Cooper Tire Stage with performances by some of the brightest rising stars in country music and other entertainment.
THE ACADEMY OF COUNTRY MUSIC ANNOUNCES DETAILS FOR THE ACM EXPO THE ULTIMATE COUNTRY SHOPPING AND MARKETPLACE EVENT AT THE ACM EXPERIENCE
ACADEMY OF COUNTRY MUSIC ANNOUNCES THE ACM EXPERIENCE. FIRST-EVER FREE, OPEN-TO-THE-PUBLIC EVENT FOR FANS DURING THE WEEK VEGAS GOES COUNTRY®